Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport Sedan





I am believer in this brand and their product. I test drove a 328i and a G35. The Infiniti to me was just cheaper feeling, good power but not par as the Germans. The BMW had a nice ride and power as well, but it wasn't the best choice for me. My C300 is equipped with the AMG 18" Wheels and Tires which make the vehicle look so much better then the standard wheels. Also, it has the Premium 1 package and the Multi Media and Navigation package. The Harmon Kardon sound system is amazing.



One draw back is the back seat comfort. It can be a little snug at times, but not unbearable. Also, I wish i had waited for the 2009 to get the power seat controls and memory on the door. Every Mercedes I had in the past had this and I miss this feature. Also too, the black interior shows EVERYTHING!!! Small complaints, but still issues I have had with it.

Overal, I love this car - I love the stance, the look, the handling, everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment